[11/13, 08:37] Vijayaragan Mhc Advt: A Humble Request- Suggestion
I do not know which of you Judges is having the portfolio to explore/suggest this.
1. There are so many TV Channels.
2. Why not the Government seek – telecast time/space for at least – state government syllabus – students- which would be common- across day 9-12 classes.
3. Even for 6-8 classes they can have similar classes at different hours. Even 2/3 hours per day may suffice for each class- common syllabus.
4. For that matter even for LKG- 5 it can be accomadated.
5. One school/faculty for each subject and they can prepare – even recorded if not live.
6.Every home has a TV. Even disadvantaged sections.
7.Covid19- is not going until a Vaccine is found.
8.All internet/connectivity/lack of smart phone/laptop can be solved in one go. Already holistic /recorded lectures may be readily available. Just appoint an educationist led committee- seek co operation of channels- commercially or as a gesture of goodwill- and classes can begin. 9.Not impossible. Very much practical. Possible. A wise man at the helm- with government backing can deliver the service.
- Important: Think Out of the Box- time is over. Time to think ‘Without a Box’ as Tom Friedman wrote. Narasimhan Vijayaraghavan, Advocate.
[11/13, 11:02] Sekarreporter 1: 🌹