[12/23, 13:17] Sekarreporter1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1341651585844166657?s=08
[12/23, 13:17] Sekarreporter1: [12/23, 12:11] K balu: பா.ம.க. தலைமை நிலையச் செய்தி
பா.ம.க., மருத்துவர் அய்யா மீது அவதூறு பரப்பிய
தயாநிதி மாறன் மீது வழக்கு தொடர நோட்டீஸ்
24 மணி நேரத்தில் மன்னிப்பு கேட்க வேண்டும்: ஜி.கே. மணி சார்பில் வழக்கறிஞர் பாலு அனுப்பினார்
பாட்டாளி மக்கள் கட்சி பற்றியும், அதன் நிறுவனர் மருத்துவர் அய்யா அவர்கள் குறித்தும் அவதூறு பரப்பும் நோக்குடன் பொய்யான செய்திகளை உள்நோக்கத்துடன் வெளியிட்ட திமுக மக்களவை உறுப்பினர் தயாநிதி மாறன் அதற்காக 24 மணி நேரத்தில் நிபந்தனையற்ற பகிரங்க மன்னிப்பு கேட்க வேண்டும்; அவ்வாறு கேட்காவிட்டால் அவர் மீது கிரிமினல் அவதூறு வழக்கு தொடரப்படும் என்று பா.ம.க. தலைவர் ஜி.கே.மணி எச்சரிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளார்.
இது தொடர்பாக தயாநிதி மாறனுக்கு பா.ம.க. தலைவர் ஜி.கே.மணி அவர்கள் சார்பில் அவரது வழக்கறிஞர் கே. பாலு அனுப்பியுள்ள நோட்டீஸ் விவரம் வருமாறு:
Under instructions from my client viz., G.K.Mani, President of Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK), having office at No. 63, Nattumuthu Naicken Street, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018, I hereby issue the following legal notice to you.
1. My client states that his party viz., Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) was founded by Dr. S. Ramadoss, who himself is the great Social Justice Fighter and Democratic Leader by preach and precepts. My client is the President of the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK) and former Member of Legislative Assembly of Tamil Nadu. The PMK party is relentlessly striving for securing social justice for all sections of people, for eradicating of poverty, providing free education for children from the socially and educationally backward strata of the society and for eliminating corruption from public life and politics. The leaders of my client’s political party have been tirelessly championing the cause of the up-liftment of underprivileged communities in Tamil Nadu and Pudhucherry.
2. My client states that during the press meet held at Salem on 21.12.2020, you made a statement false, baseless, offending, deeply hurting imputation and defamatory statements with sole idea and malafide intention of defaming the prestigious standing of my client’s Party and tarnishing the image of its Leaders in the eyes of public at large. My client takes strong objection to your intemperate utterances and the offensive speech and the extract of which imputations are reproduced verbatim hereunder.
கேள்வி : திமுக கூட்டணியில் பாமக இடம்பெறுமா?
பதில் : அத பத்தி எனக்கு தெரியாதுங்க, அவங்க யார்கிட்ட பேரம் பேசராங்கன்னு தெரியலை யார் அதிகம் காசு தராங்களோ அவங்களோட போவாங்க ஏன்னா போன முறை 400 கோடி வாங்கினதாக சொல்றாங்க. இந்த முறை 1000 கோடி கேட்கறதா சொல்லறாங்க.
கேள்வி : திமுக அதுக்கு தயாரா இருக்குதா?
பதில் : எங்க கிட்ட அவ்ளோ காசு இல்லைங்க, கொள்கை மட்டும் தான் இருக்கு
The scandalous and scurrilous imputation made by you through your poisonous words on the said occasion have been widely published and telecast by the print and the electronic media respectively and also in the social media throughout Tamil Nadu and across the world. It is no wonder that my client was shocked and surprised to know that the said defamatory in descent, unsubstantiated, baseless and malicious statements contained in your rank utter falsehood, incorrect, derogatory and demeaning accusations. My client charges you that you have made said defamatory statement only with a malafide and malicious intention of lowering the esteem of my client’s party and the intellectual character of its dedicated leaders, who are rendering their selfless service to the public without any ambition for a plump and covetous cabinet/political assignments , in the eyes of the common public and such a false and untrue statements made by you have dented the name and reputation of my client’s party and its Leaders in the eyes of the common public in Tamil Nadu and across the world wherever the electronic and the social media can reach and specially amongst the members of the community whose cause is being spearheaded by the leaders of my client’s party for several decades .
3. My clients further states that you have, wilfully, intentionally and wantonly, made such vulgar criticism hurting the immaculate reputation of the leaders of PMK party and have caused serious damage to the personal as well as public and political life of my client’s party and its leaders . And you have also not stopped your flagrant transgression of my client’s fundamental right to reputation guaranteed under the Art 21 of the Constitution of India, and by leveraging your influence in the print and the electronic media , but went to the extent of publishing your outrageous, unparliamentary accusations and condemnable imputations through social media, electronic media, TV channels, press, journals etc. by spreading the said culpable and objectionable defamatory speech through visual media.
4. My client states that you have to prove your apparently false , unsubstantiated, unfounded , baseless, groundless and unverified serious allegations and disgraceful and defamatory statements hurled at my client’s party and its visionary leaders. Your vituperative , figurative and hyperbolic rhetoric made at the press meet held in Salem on 21-12-2020 has been telecast also in all the Visual media and social media, causing irreparable loss of reputation and huge mental agony to my client’s party and its leaders.
5. My client states that all the words and speech made by you are defaming my client’s Party and its Leaders and have lowered their reputation in the eye of public at large. you have no right to make such misleading, mischievous and false statements without any verification when there is also no iota of truth in the defamatory statements made by you. Your criticism reflected the character assassination of my client’s party and its Leaders as it exceeded its bounds and limits. You have made such a false and reckless disregard of the truth actuated by malicious and personnel animosity and your statement endangered my client’s party interest as whole. Therefore, your uncontrolled lashing of tongue and making wild allegations amount to flagrant violations of the principals of law laid down by the Supreme Court of India.
6. My client further states that defamation Laws protect the reputation of individuals and entities from false and defaming statements. The said defamatory statements when widely published in all Visual Medias and Social Media creates more and continuing damage to the character of the leaders of the party. Reputation of my client’s party is an important and integral part of political and personal life of its leaders. The freedom of speech is not absolute right guaranteed under Article 19 (1) (2) of the Constitution of India and this valuable fundamental right is also circumscribed by reasonable restrictions. You have thrown all the good behaviour and limits of decency to the winds, expected of such an educated and a former Cabinet Minister of India when you made such a serious nad damaging imputation against the PMK party and its leaders .
7. My client states that your act of making such wild,disgraceful and defamatory statements with the intension of such scandalous imputations being published for being read by the general public against my client would ex-facie attract the penal provisions of section 499 and 500 of the Indian Penal Code. Your unwarranted allegations and its wide publication have caused incalculable damage to my client’s party’s political, social and its leaders’ personal life. Moreover, it is clear that your deliberate utterances made in the above mentioned defamatory statements are harming my client’s party and its Leader reputation. Those defamatory statements unleashed by you were made with vindictive, ulterior and malicious intention and also to gain Political mileage especially at a time when the general elections to the Tamil Nadu Assembly is only about 3 month away.
Therefore, I hereby call upon you to tender an unconditional apology before Electronic and print media within 24 hours from the time of receipt of this legal notice for the defamatory statements made by you on 21.12.2020 at Salem and ensure that such apology is published widely in the print media and the electronic media for the information of the public and to refrain from repeating such defamatory statements in future against my client’s party and its Leaders, failing which you will be so doing at your peril and risk and my client will be constrained to initiate appropriate legal proceedings, including criminal prosecution against you, holding you liable for all costs, risks and consequences arising there from
[12/23, 12:13] K balu: பா.ம.க. தலைமை நிலையச் செய்தி
பா.ம.க., மருத்துவர் அய்யா மீது அவதூறு பரப்பிய தயாநிதி மாறன் மீது வழக்கு தொடர நோட்டீஸ்
24 மணி நேரத்தில் மன்னிப்பு கேட்க வேண்டும்:
ஜி.கே. மணி சார்பில் வழக்கறிஞர் கே.பாலு நோட்டீஸ் அனுப்பினார்