Roc.No.1363/2020/RG/Sub.Courts MOSTURGENT CIRCULAR Sub: COVID 19 – Complete lockdown announced by the State Government in five Corporations – Instructions of the Hon’ble the Chief Justice –C o m m u n i c a t e d – Regarding.
andthree days from 26th of April 2020 to 28th of April 2020 in Salem and Tiruppur
Corporations shall be carried out through video-conferencing or any such
communication facilities only. There shall be no physical movement of the staff on
the above mentioned days. The Officers of the Courts or any other staff, if required,
may communicate through video-conferencing or Whats App Calls.
The above instructions shall be strictly followed by all concerned.
HIGHCOURT,MADRAS Sd/- C.KUMARAPPAN
DATED:2 5 -04-2020 REGISTRARGENERAL
- All the Hon’ble Judges (for information).
- All the Registrars, High Court, Madras and Madurai Bench
- The Addl. Registrar General, Madurai Bench of Madras High Court, Madurai
- The Principal Judge, City Civil Court, Chennai
- The Principal District Judge, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem and Tiruppur
- The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, Egmore, Chennai
- The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem and Tiruppur
- The Record Keeper, A.D.Records, High Court, Madras and Madurai Bench
(The Principal District Judges/Principal Judge/Chief Metropolitan Magistrate/Chief
Judicial Magistrates are requested to communicate this Circular to all the Judicial
Officers and staff members functioning in their respective Districts/Units.)