Mr. R. Jeya Prabu, W4/6, Singaperumal Theavar Lane, Gudalur, TheniMr. V. Mathan, D-17/W-4, Sukkangalpatti, Kinaru Street, Gudalur, Theni Dist – 625518 Ms.870/2014 Mr. S. Sokkar, 111, Palace Road, Madurai Ms. 395/1985 3 advts prohibited from practice in courts order by (C. RAJA KUMAR) SECRETARY, BAR COUNCIL.
R.O.C. No. 802 of 2020 18.03.2020
NOTIFICATION NO. 8 OF 2020
It is hereby notified for the general information of the public that the
Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry had passed Prohibitory order vide resolution dated 17.03.2020 against the following advocates, who were borne on the rolls of the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry :-
S.No. NAME Roll No. NATURE OF ORDER BY THE AUTHORITY
- Mr. R. Jeya Prabu,
Dist. – 625 518. Ms.3741/2014
Prohibited from practicing as advocates in all Courts, Tribunals and other authorities in India either in their name or in any assumed name till the disposal of Disciplinary proceedings pending against them.
By a resolution dated 17.03.2020 passed by the Bar Council of Tamilnadu and Puducherry.
- Mr. V. Mathan,
Dist – 625518 Ms.870/2014
- Mr. S. Sokkar,
111, Palace Road,
Madurai Ms. 395/1985
(C. RAJA KUMAR) SECRETARY, BAR COUNCIL.
Copy to :-
- The Registrar, Supreme Court, New Delhi.
- The Secretary, Bar Council of India, New Delhi and all the Secretaries of
other State Bar Councils
- The Registrar, High Court, Chennai & the Registrars of all High Courts in India.
- All the Principal District Judges in the State & the Chief Judge, Puducherry.
- The parties concerned and Notice Board
- The Principal Judge, City Civil Court, Chennai.
- The Chief Judge, Court of Small Causes, Chennai.
- Sales Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai.
- Incomes Tax Appellate Tribunal, Chennai-6.
- State Transport Appellate Tribunal, Chennai.
- Addl. Bench Sales Tax Tribunal, Madurai & Coimbatore.
- Tribunal for Disciplinary Proceedings, Chennai.
- Central Administrative Tribunal, Chennai-6
- The Labour Courts, Chennai, Madurai & Coimbatore
- The Chief Metropolitan Magistrate, Egmore, Chennai-8
- The Chief Secretary to Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai-9
- The Secretary to Government, Law Department, Chennai-9
- The Secretary, Home Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, Chennai-9
- Director-General of Police, State of Tamil Nadu
- The Commissioner of Police, Chennai City.
- Members of this Bar Council including Co-opted Members
- All the Bar Associations in the State of Tamil Nadu
- Madras High Court Advocates Association, Madras Bar Association, Women Lawyers Association, Law Association, Tamil Nadu Advocates Association, Chennai.
The Authorities above mentioned are kindly requested to circulate the copies of this notification to all the Officers under their jurisdiction.The Bar Associations are requested to put up these Notifications in their Notice Boards.