- Next story [12/27, 18:15] Merraarumugam: Regret to inform you that Justice S.Mohan, Former Supreme Court Judge, Former Governor of Karnataka passed away now. His address is 41, Venkatakrishna Road, Raja Annamalai Puram Chennai 600 028. [12/27, 18:22] Sekarreporter 1: Rip
- Previous story [12/27, 16:17] Sekarreporter 1: [12/27, 16:14] Ganthimathi: I lost 16000 rupees in first ac coach in Rockfort and my complaint was not even enquired [12/27, 16:16] Sekarreporter 1: 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👍👍👍 [12/27, 16:17] Sekarreporter 1: raiway police railway Advts in mhc look in to it
- These intermediaries say that they have been left out of the recent clarification by the government and that they will continue their legal battle across high courts. The main
- Why Madras HC’s Ruling on Digital Intermediaries Is SignificantThe order assumes importance by highlighting one of the primary tests which could be used to reveal the unconstitutionality of the rules under Part II.24 hours ago | Smitha Krishna Prasad and Madhavi
- bench of Chief Justice of India NV Ramana and Justice Surya Kant observed that it is not expected to act mechanically merely to deliver a purported dispute raised by an applicant at the doors of the chosen Arbitrator.
- Section 34 of the Arbitration Act stipulates that any person aggrieved by an arbitral award can file an application seeking setting aside of the arbitral award in terms of Sections
- Justice SM Subramaniam observed, ” Fraudulent and illegal encroachments of temple properties is a crime against the society at large. Misappropriation of the funds of the temple is