- Next story Harihara Arun Somasankar, Government Advocate (criminal side) appeared for the State of Tamil Nadu in Karthic Chithambaram
- Previous story MadrasHC imposes Rs 20,000 cost on an advocate who wanted #TASMAC to come up with an #App or #Website for online liquor sale before opening retail sales through shops
- Biodata of judge P.B. BALAJI B.A.,B.L DATE OF BIRTH: 11-04-1973 SCHOOLING, COLLEGE & ENROLMENT: – Went to Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan Senior Secondary School, affiliated to the CBSE stream. (1976-1990) Joined the Madras Law College and finished the law degree (5 years course) (1990-95 Batch)
- [2/6, 21:25] sekarreporter1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1622621919278428160?t=Lpds4jjLh9ZC1-Ix7GDoUA&s=08 [2/6, 21:25] sekarreporter1: 5 new judges tomorrow swearing in MHC 10.45 நாளை பதவி ஏற்பு
- [2/6, 16:52] sekarreporter1: Content for press release: Hon’ble Committee Judges Hon’ble Tmt. Justice Nisha Banu, Hon’ble Ms. Justice P.T.Asha and Hon’ble Ms. Justice R.N.Manjula thrown open the Gender Sentisation and Internal Complaints Committee Section in the premises of the Madras High Court, Chennai on 3.2.2023. [2/6, 16:52] sekarreporter1: 🌹💐💐
- Vinothpandian: 2018 CRI LJ 1557 : khumukcham nikita devi vs state of manipur : A victim can engage a lawyer of her choice to assist the prosecution with the permission of the court ( sec 301 CRPC 1973 )
- HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE S.M.SUBRAMANIAM C.R.P.No.4174 of 2022 and C.M.P.No.21838 of 2022 This being the principles to be followed, this Court do not find any infirmity or perversity in respect of the order passed by the Trial Court allowing the respondent / plaintiff to pay stamp fee in respect of the documents marked as Ex.A1 to Ex.A9. 33. Accordingly, the final and decreetal order dated 22.09.2022 passed in I.A.No.462 of 2022 stands confirmed and consequently, the Civil Revision Petition in C.R.P.No.4174 of 2022 is dismissed. No costs. Connected miscellaneous petition is closed.