தமிழ்நாட்டில் தமிழ் இல்லை என்றால் வேறு எந்த நாட்டில் இருக்கும் – ஐகோர்ட் மதுரை கிளை
[11/4, 08:58] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 08:57] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323828987408248832?s=08
[11/4, 08:57] Sekarreporter 1: இந்து சமய அறநிலையத்துறையின் கட்டுப்பாட்டில் உள்ள எந்த ஒரு கோவிலில் இருந்தும் ஒரு செங்கலைக்கூட அகற்றக்கூடாது என்று சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றம் அறிவுறுத்தியுள்ளது. https://t.co/W9wTVtCN68
[11/4, 10:01] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 09:59] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323844608120426496?s=08
[11/4, 09:59] Sekarreporter 1: Justice G R Swaminathan ordered the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) to pay a compensation of Rs.13,86,000/- to the bereaved family and offer a job of Junior Assistant, on compassionate grounds, to the deceased’s brother. https://www.sekarreporter.com/justice-g-r-swaminathan-ordered-the-tamil-nadu-generation-and-distribution-corporation-limited-tangedco-to-pay-a-compensation-of-rs-1386000-to-the-bereaved-family-and-offer-a-job-of-junior-assis/
[11/4, 10:04] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 10:03] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323845798317023232?s=08
[11/4, 10:04] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 09:36] Chandrasekar Mhc Advt: *Today’s tips for judicial exam aspirants*
*A.K. Gopalan v. State of Madras: 1950*
Scope and meaning of life and personal liberty under Article 21
By *R.CHANDRASEKARAN* (ADVOCATE)
[11/4, 10:02] Sekarreporter 1: *CHANDRU LAW ACADEMY*
inviting you to *online* *coaching* for
Subject : *The Indian Evidence Act 1872*
BY: *R. CHANDRASEKARAN* ADVOCATE
Date: 4 th November 2020
TIMING: 7:00 to 8.30pm
For contact whats app.
[11/4, 10:08] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 09:35] Meera Bar Bench: https://www.barandbench.com/news/litigation/manu-needhi-cholan-justice-krishna-iyer-madras-high-court-aiding-grieving-father [11/4, 10:07] Sekarreporter 1: Super https://www.sekarreporter.com/11-4-0935-meera-bar-bench-https-www-barandbench-com-news-litigation-manu-needhi-cholan-justice-krishna-iyer-madras-high-court-aiding-grieving-father-11-4-1007-sekarreporter-1-super/
[11/4, 10:22] Sekarreporter 1: We are a proud republican State. There is no place for kings to hand out summary sentences. But then, wrongs continue to be perpetrated… It becomes our duty to speedily respond,” Justice GR Swamin … Legend of Manu Needhi Cholan, Justice Krishna Iyer inspire Madras High Court https://www.sekarreporter.com/we-are-a-proud-republican-state-there-is-no-place-for-kings-to-hand-out-summary-sentences-but-then-wrongs-continue-to-be-perpetrated-it-becomes-our-duty-to-speedily-respond-justice-gr-swamin/
[11/4, 11:33] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 11:31] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 11:31] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323867753992790019?s=08
[11/4, 11:31] Sekarreporter 1: Justice R Mahadevan of Madras HC rules that TN Govt cannot use temple lands for any purpose other than those related to the religious institutions. Directs HR&CE dept to maintain all temple lands and file periodical reports in court @THChennai
[11/4, 11:31] Sekarreporter 1: W .P.Nos.1724 8, 19258, 32091 & 33667 of 2013
5159, 21654 and 21712 of 2018
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MADRAS
DATED : 04.11.2020
THE HON’BLE MR. JUSTICE R.MAHADEVAN
Writ Petition Nos.17248, 19258, 32091 & 33667 of 2013
5159, 21654 and 21712 of 2018,
& WMP Nos.6334, 10073 and 25481 of 2018
S.Sridhar … Petitioner in W.P.Nos.17248 and
19258 of 2013
C.Maran … Petitioner in W.P.No.32091 of 2013
S.Guhan … Petitioner in W.P.No.33667 of 2013
Arulmighu Kottaimariamman Thirukoil,
Rep. by its Hereditary Trustee, R.Ramakrishnan,
Omalur Village and Taluk,
Salem District … Petitioner in W.P.Nos.5159 and
21712 of 2018
A.Radhakrishnan … Petitioner in W.P.No.21654 of 2018
1.The State of Tamil Nadu
represented by Secretary,
Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department,
Fort St. George, Chennai-600 009.
[11/4, 11:32] Sekarreporter 1: இந்துசமய அறநிலையத்துறை கோவில்களின் நிலங்களை கோவில் அல்லாத பிற பயன்பாடுகளுக்கு மாற்றக்கூடாது என தமிழ்க அரசிற்கு சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றம் உத்தரவிட்டுள்ளது.
[11/4, 11:49] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 11:44] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323871144319987712?s=08
[11/4, 11:44] Sekarreporter 1: Justice R Mahadevan of Madras HC rules that TN Govt cannot use temple lands for any purpose other than those related to the religious institutions. Directs HR&CE dept to maintain all temple lands and file periodical reports in court full order https://www.sekarreporter.com/justice-r-mahadevan-of-madras-hc-rules-that-tn-govt-cannot-use-temple-lands-for-any-purpose-other-than-those-related-to-the-religious-institutions-directs-hrce-dept-to-maintain-all-temple-lands-and/
[11/4, 11:49] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 11:42] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323870763775004672?s=08
[11/4, 11:43] Sekarreporter 1: For Petitioner in W.P.Nos.17248 &
19258/2013 : Mrs. T.Kokilavane
For Petitioner in W.P.No.32091/2013 : Mrs. T.Kokilavane &
For Petitioner in W.P.No.33667/2013 : Mr. B.Harikrishnan.
For Petitioner in W.P.Nos.5159
& 21712/2018 : Mr. V.B.R.Menon
For Petitioner in W.P.No.21654/2018 : Mr. A.Radhakrishnan,
For Respondents in all W.Ps.: Mr.S.R.Rajagopal, AAG, assisted
by Mr. J.Ramesh, AGP &
[11/4, 12:15] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 12:03] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323875965085184000?s=08
[11/4, 12:03] Sekarreporter 1: பாரதிய ஜனதா கட்சி சார்பில் நடத்தப்பட உள்ள வேல் யாத்திரைக்கு தடை விதிக்கக் கோரி சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றத்தில் வழக்குகள் தாக்கல் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளன.for bjp R c paul Kanagaraj legal wing president going to appear bench msnj bench hearing the case tomorrow https://t.co/U8i8fOa26M
[11/4, 12:34] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 12:33] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323883398432055297?s=08
[11/4, 12:33] Sekarreporter 1: பாரதிய ஜனதா கட்சி சார்பில் நடத்தப்பட உள்ள வேல் யாத்திரைக்கு தடை விதிக்கக் கோரி சென்னை உயர் நீதிமன்றத்தில் பத்திரிக்கையாளர் பாலமுருகன் வழக்கு தொடர்ந்துள்ளார்
[11/4, 13:08] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 13:05] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323891491786252288?s=08
[11/4, 13:06] Sekarreporter 1: HOMEUNCATEGORIZEDMR.JUSTICE S.M.SUBRAMANIAM W.P.(MD)NO.21635 OF 2015 AND DIRECTION TO TN GOVT EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
MR.JUSTICE S.M.SUBRAMANIAM W.P.(MD)No.21635 of 2015 and direction to tn govt education department
By Sekar Reporter 4 mins ago
BEFORE THE MADURAI BENCH OF MADRAS HIGH COURT
THE HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE S.M.SUBRAMANIAM
W.P.(MD)No.21635 of 2015
M.P(MD)No.1 of 2015
The Principal … Petitioner
1.The Director of Matriculation School,
Office of the Director of Matriculation Schools,
DPI Campus, College Road,
2.The Inspector of Matriculation Schools,
Office of the Inspector of Matriculation Schools,
SSSN Government Boys Higher Secondary School,
4.The Secretary to Government,
School Education Department
Fort St. George,
Chennai – 9
5.The Secretary to the Government,
Higher Education Department,
Fort St. George,
Chennai – 9 … Respondents
*(This Court, suo motu impleaded R4 & R5)
PRAYER: Writ Petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India, to issue a Writ of Certiorari, calling for all the original records pertaining to the impugned order No.Na.Ka.No.29/2015, dated 10.09.2015, passed by the 2nd respondent and quash the same as being void ab-initio, arbitrary and unreasonable.
For Petitioner : Mr.S.C.Herold Singh
For Respondents : Ms.S.Srimathy
(R1 & R2) Spl.Govt.Pleader
O R D E R
The impugned order, dated 10.09.2015, passed by the Inspector of Matriculation School, reveals that the said order was passed pursuant to the directions issued by this Court, on 27.07.2015, in W.P.(MD)No.13058 of 2016. This Court directed the authorities to consider the representation. However, the impugned order is absolutely a non-speaking.
2. The petitioner is the Matriculation School. Thus, the Inspector of Matriculation Schools, while passing the order, should consider the merits and demerits of the case of the parties and thereafter, pass a speaking order, enabling the parties to redress their grievances before the appropriate authorities. Contrarily, the Inspector of Matriculation, passed a non-speaking order, without assigning any reasons or conclusions arrived.
3. Authorities Competent are bound to settle such disputes by passing a speaking order. The Non-speaking orders are passed in an evasive manner and such an exercise of power is to be deprecated. Any competent authority, while passing an order is expected to furnish reasons for arriving such a conclusion. The practice of passing a non-speaking order is to be viewed seriously. In this regard, the Government is also duty bound to issue suitable instructions / circular to all the competent decision making authorities to arrive a decision on merits and pass orders, by assigning reasons, and an evasive or non-speaking order cannot be passed, which would cause unnecessary issues between the parties and by filing unnecessary writ petition, the valuable judicial time is wasted.
4. Mostly, such matters are liable to be remanded back and such an unnecessary remand would cause hardship to the litigants. The time delay caused to the litigants are also to be considered by the competent authorities. This being the factum, large numbers of such orders are passed by many competent authorities, without assigning any reason and they are in the habit of shrieking their responsibilities. This Court is of the opinion that serious actions are to be initiated against all those authorities by the Government.
5. Exercise of powers either statutory or administrative by the authority means, the decision is to be taken by such authority with application of mind. The application of mind deserves that facts and counter facts placed by the respective parties are considered or adjudicated, as the case may be and an order is passed assigning the reasons for arriving such a conclusion. Thus, any non-speaking order passed by the authority is to be construed as an evasion of performance of the duties and responsibilities and the said action of the authorities are certainly a lapse, negligence or dereliction. Thus, the Head officials are duty bound to ensure that the power vested with the competent authorities are exercised with application of mind and the orders are passed assigning reasons.
6. This being the principles to be followed, the Government has to issue necessary instructions to all the authorities so as to ensure that the disputes between the parties are resolved by passing speaking orders and by providing opportunities to the parties concerned. In this regard, it is necessary to implead the Secretary to Government School Education Department, Fort St.George, Chennai – 9, and the Secretary to the Government, Higher Education Department, Fort St. George, Chennai – 9, suo motu, for the purpose of issuing consolidated instructions to all the authorities across the State so as to ensure that the disputes between the schools, teachers and employees are resolved by passing reasoned orders and by affording opportunities to the parties to the dispute. The learned Special Government Pleader took notice for the impleaded respondents. The speaking order must contain the reasons for arriving the conclusion. If reasons are assigned, it would be beneficial to the parties to understand on what basis the decision is taken. This would be helpful in many ways to resolve the disputes in a proper manner.
7. As far as the present writ petition is concerned, the impugned order is absolutely non-speaking and therefore, the matter is remanded back to the second respondent to provide opportunities to the concerned parties and thereafter, take a decision and pass orders assigning reasons, for arriving such a conclusion.
8. Accordingly, the following orders are passed :-
(i) The impugned order passed by the 2nd respondent in proceedings Na.Ka.No.29/2015, dated 10.09.2015, is quashed.
(ii) The 2nd respondent is directed to consider the merits and pass a revised speaking order, in accordance with law, within a period of 12 weeks from the date of receipt of a copy of this order.
(iii) The respondents 4 and 5 are directed to issue consolidated instructions to all the subordinate authorities across the State of Tamil Nadu, so as to ensure the statutory appeals and disputed issues between the parties in the Education Department are decided by passing speaking orders and by assigning reasons for arriving the conclusion.
(iv) The consolidated instructions shall contain that in the event of lapse, negligence or dereliction in this regard appropriate disciplinary actions would be initiated against the authorities, who are responsible for passing such evasive and non-speaking orders .
9. The Writ Petition stands allowed. No costs. Consequently, the connected miscellaneous petition is closed.
[11/4, 13:07] Sekarreporter 1: For Petitioner : Mr.S.C.Herold Singh
For Respondents : Ms.S.Srimathy
(R1 & R2) Spl.Govt.Pleader
O R D E R
[11/4, 13:19] Sekarreporter 1: DMK principal secretary K.N. Nehru has filed a public interest litigation petition in the Madras High Court to restrain the State government from interfering with decisions taken by village panchayats to conduct grama sabha meetings. https://www.sekarreporter.com/dmk-principal-secretary-k-n-nehru-has-filed-a-public-interest-litigation-petition-in-the-madras-high-court-to-restrain-the-state-government-from-interfering-with-decisions-taken-by-village-panchayats/
[11/4, 17:53] Sekarreporter 1: [11/4, 17:52] Sekarreporter 1: https://twitter.com/sekarreporter1/status/1323963871351074816?s=08
[11/4, 17:52] Sekarreporter 1: தமிழ்நாட்டில் தமிழ் இல்லை என்றால் வேறு எந்த நாட்டில் இருக்கும் – ஐகோர்ட் மதுரை கிளை