The Supreme Court has observed that an accused can challenge the finding and order of conviction in the appeal filed by the State, even though the said accused he had not preferred a formal appeal.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Call Now ButtonCALL ME
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By :