Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service – Promotion of 49 Senior Civil Judges to the
cadre of District Judges (Entry Level) on temporary basis- Qrders – Issued.
PUBLIC (SPECIAL-A) DEPARTMENT
G.O. (D) No.281 Dated :19.08.2020,
Sarvaari, Aavani -03,
From the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, D.O. Letter
No.3799/2019/81/Spl.Cell, dated 06.07.2020.
Accepting the proposal sent by the Registrar General, High Court of
Madras, in the D.O. Letter read above, the Government direct that the following
49 Senior Civil Judges be appointed as District Judges (Entry Level) on
temporary basis, in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service in existing vacancies
earmarked under 65% quota, with effect from the “date of assumption of charge
as District Judge (Entry Level)”.
1. M.Chandran, Deputed to Puducherry Judicial Service
functioning as Sub Judge, Yanam.
2. P.Srikumar, Principal Sub Judge, Coimbatore.
3. T.Panneerselvam, Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nagapattinam.
4. A.P.Latha, Chief Judicial Magistrate, Namakkal.
5. S.Ravishanker, Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tirunelveli.
6. G.Saraswathi, Secretary, District Legal Services Authority,
7. Roslyn Durai, II Metropolitan Magistrate, Egmore.
8. G.M.Vasanthi, Principal Sub Judge, Tiruvannamalai.